Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Windy

Good Morning,
I am not sure what caused the pool to cloud up but I blame it on the high winds and the fire at the recycling center in North Las Vegas. The wind blew out of the southwest for two days at over 25 miles an hour blowing leaves and sand into the pool and maybe a little soot from the fires out west of the recycling center.
***
Laurel and I took our second treatment over the invasion of abnormal body itching that has plagued us these last two weeks.
***
We still will not be able to be around anyone on this stay in Las Vegas.

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy says that it is awful that you will still not be able to be around anyone during this long stay in Las Vegas, and I agree with him. I hope that you will make a return trip soon when you two are better and able to see those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awful, too, and wish it could be different. Hope you guys heal up quickly and still have a nice trip. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETEND IT'S YOUR HONEYMOON AND THAT YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE FUN. GET OUT ALL BY YOURSELVES AND ENJOY YOUR SURROUNDINGS. LOVE YOU, SANDY

    ReplyDelete