Friday, May 16, 2014

Up Early

My clock internally is still back home. This is the time I normally get up in Marion, KY. Here in Las Vegas it is the middle of the night.
0730
I have done some chores this morning. To give Karen a heads up; sweep some of the flowers off the area around the pool; so they would not blow into the pool.
Both dogs are using the dog door.
Not too many flowers are getting into the filter; which makes it easy on the pump. The bottom of the pool looks nice. I keep after the the floating debris with the net (early morning and whenever during the day). I am a constant.
The mornings here are a comfortable cool so far.
Cassie is warming up to Laurel and we both talk to her letting her know that she is here somewhere. We see her on occasions. At the moment she is comfortably laying behind the dogs cage in the computer room.
Laurel Rose wants to go swimming. We asked the doctor and she said it is not a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment