Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good Morning

I am up early and I hear birds outside. Laurel Rose mowed the yard and I flushed the pool several times yesterday. The water flows backwards through the sand and into the street gutter. Normally it flows down over the sand and into the pool. This year I have a lot of white powder in the bottom and it is taking some time to clean. It is too early to swim in and it is about 65 degrees in the pool. Laurel said she would jump in and move the steps to where they belonged but I would not let her go in because the 65 degrees would shock her and she would not have a way out of the pool.
I made a mistake and left the steps in the pool when the man came to close the pool. I will not do that again, my mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning. Sounds like you have a job with that pool.
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete