Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Good Afternoon

I spent the day yesterday at our NARFE Spring Sprint/Fling; came home and filled the pool. This morning I cleaned the trash from the pool and shocked it. Now it is a wait and see to find out what happens to the pool (64 degrees (it warmed up the 61 degrees a few days ago)). 
Today I will pick up branches that Laurel cut Saturday and put them in a pile to shred later this week.
I spent this morning making a web page for our Spring Sprint to place in the History section of our Kentucky Federation of Chapters  website. 
I am now relaxing before gathering up some trash for the garbage pickup tomorrow.
Laurel and I had hard boiled eggs for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Picture. I put it in my own collection of pictures.
    love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete