Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Good Morning

We have fog and 31 degrees outside this morning. Ice is still there on the front walk. I did break some off our walkway yesterday and I plan to break more today.
I haven't said how I feel lately and my health is good. I do rest after work (15 minutes then rest) I have the stamina to work longer but my back give me a sign in my thigh when it is time to rest. One good trip around Walmart is about it for me. I then head for the old timers bench to tell lies.
Laurel has the stamina to work hours but then stops exhausted. Good Jewish and Russian stock.
She looks 50.
Laurel and I have been putting pictures back on the walls and cleaning dust bunnies away from cubby-holes and closets. It is time for us to say good-bye to things we thought would be useful some day. Our garage is a good, "Garage Sale" and we will do that to earn extra money.
Photo:
USCGC Polar Star (WAGB-10) 

Ad Space:
http://marionky.biz/business_card_ad_page

No comments:

Post a Comment