Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Good Morning

It is a pleasant day on the planet earth surrounding my being.  I am blunt and straight forward. I expect the the folks on the planet earth to behave in a civil manner. I expect folks to clean up their environment that they are surrounded by.   I an a stoner that has left the world of drugs behind. There is a god within and without this body. I live in a world of fondly great technology. The library has gone online.
I write is a new way with links and it take hours to read what I write because I take you on trips.      

Far Our a good place to be.
I have been listening to a lot of music because I am retired and can. The green Shamrock is for Edwina Cash who past away a while back. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and I also enjoyed listening to the music and going off to other places to read what you have written......and.....you are right! It takes a while to get through one of your posts, but I like it.
    love you

    ReplyDelete