Friday, March 14, 2014

Good Morning

I am a notoriously  bad speller plus my grammar is not too swift. Folks that know me really care and understand. I try but never succeed in my efforts to be better at what I do.
I have been gifted with a beautiful mind but spelling and grammar are not on the list at this moment in time. Something happened to me and I do sometimes blame my efforts to learn on my past. I do not know if it was the stress of seeing something I was not supposed to see, or getting run over by a car while crossing the street (I awoke in a hospital bed), or getting hit with a baseball bat in the face while going back to class in elementary school at the bell. Whatever!  Some things I seem never to remember and it annoys Laurel that I remember the craziest tales but never seem to conquer the art spelling and grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment