We spent the day with our daughter, grand daughter and grand son Saturday. Our grand daughter Natasha had Solos an Ensembles at Murray State University. I remember our daughter Allison doing the same thing when she lived here in Marion and Laurel and I traveled with Allison and Eli to Murray State University for their solos and ensembles.Sunday, March 2, 2014
Good Morning
We spent the day with our daughter, grand daughter and grand son Saturday. Our grand daughter Natasha had Solos an Ensembles at Murray State University. I remember our daughter Allison doing the same thing when she lived here in Marion and Laurel and I traveled with Allison and Eli to Murray State University for their solos and ensembles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
Motherkitty has light that stays on in her van. When we bought the van we bought a extended warranty. So far the warranty has paid for itsel...
No comments:
Post a Comment