Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good Morning

I want to watch Kentucky Basketball whenever they play. I found out the the League they play in is going to have their own network TV Station called "SEC TV" . I know that SEC TV is going to be on AT&T U verse.
AT&T U-verse® has been secured as the network’s first national distributor. AT&T U-verse is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S. and their subscribers will have access to an unprecedented amount of SEC content across all platforms. Subscribers receiving the live linear network via a multichannel subscription will also have access to the network on PCs, tablets, smartphones and select gaming devices like Xbox. Additional games and coverage will be available through an authenticated digital offering. Fans looking to learn more about how to get the SEC Network can visit GetSECNetwork.com for more information.

I had to Write DirecTV to ask them to get SEC TV as an option on my satellite stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment