Saturday, February 15, 2014

Good Morning

Today is a pleasant day; most of the snow is melted. The rain last night froze doors and created black ice on some parts of our highways and walks.
I need to get out to the shed and remove a tire from our lawn mower.
I am cleaning the living room after removing our Christmas Tree. Rearranging computer wires and power strips. I have stuff left over and no place to put it.
We are no working in the Main Bedroom and I am taking a break. I can only work about 20 minutes at a time before my the nevrves in my thieth begin to tingle. If I stay on my feet it only gets worse. There are two solutions. 
1. rest 
and
 2. Have a back operation. If mom has a lot of shopping to do I grab an electric cart. If it a short trip then I sit with the old timers on the bench if I have a problem. I tell great stories.
"Jerry the fish was this big!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment