Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Perks

Good Morning,
One of the perks of being a grandparent is the quiet time we have after the grandchildren leave.
One of the perks of being a parent with active young children is the constant flow of humor and pain. I forgot the sometimes we just want to yank and pull at our brains at the antics of our children.
So it is very quiet here at home now that the grandchildren have gone. It is as peaceful as describe in our prayer books.
Mom is getting ready for work where she will have to endure the antics of shoppers after the holidays. She enjoys the sounds of other human beings nearby.



I have been vocal in the past few years as I feel that the government left alone will be infested with flocks of Tea Potties.

I think my grandparents in Pasadena had a great idea of letting the grandchildren stay at Grandmas for 3 or 4 days so their parents could regain their composure (a quiet sanity). I had thought of it before but I had thought only in the grandparents point of view (I get to be with my grandchildren) and not of the time that parents needed to be alone for a few days.

I got a new flash light for Christmas and it has a beam like a laser ( "Be careful with that you may put you eye out with that!"), as the laser  burns my retna.

No comments:

Post a Comment