Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trickle Down Blog


I do a trickle down blog dedicated to Ronald Reagan and what he has done for me and of course my wife. The photo at left clearly describes what he did to the Federal Government and what monsanto and Walmart do for us. Monsanto takes care of our food and Walmart takes care of my wife's wages.
My blog is my prayer hoping that the money does trickle down to us. 
By the end of the week our Government will not be able to pay it's bill's, pay the Army, help the Vets, help the poor or repair the bridges and roads across America.
All this will happen because Reagan said, "We are not in the business of taking care of the mentally ill". So those folks live under the streets like trolls.
http://trickledowntograndma.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment