Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Contract


A contract is an agreement having a lawful object entered into voluntarily by two or more parties:
When I first joined the Navy I signed a contract to obey Military regulation and to protect our country.

1968: When I first joined the United States Federal Service I signed a contract to work for less pay, to obey Federal Regulations, receive a pension and good health benefits. Less pay in the long run would help me receive my pension and health benefits when I would get older. At the time I started working for the Federal Government jobs in the United States were Union Scale and the Federal Government paid much less than Union Scale.

2013: Jobs in the United States in 2013 are much less than Federal Paying Jobs. Union Scale is not the average wage as it was in 1969. Walmart and McDonald wages are the norm.
Wages in the United States are closer to World Wage Scales.

The United States Congress borrowed my money to use for their benefits and does not want to raise taxes to pay me back; they would rather borrow from China and look he other way.
Here they are agreeing to look the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment