Friday, March 22, 2013

I tripped over my self

Good Morning,
It is 33 degrees outside this morning and 70 degrees inside this home in Western Kentucky.
I feel good this morning which is a reflection of my attitude and physical feelings. Although I did trip over my self when rearranging furniture in my daughters room and fell and just holding my body with my arms from smashing my nose against a door nob; my nose did hit the door nob but just enough to say, " That was close to a broken nose and blood." I did wrench my back and felt sore after my fall but this morning all is well and my body feels good.
***

Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning.
I have been moving NARFE  "Questions and Answers" from the magazines to my NARFE website. There may be over a 1000 questions and answers to move.

1 comment: