Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good morning,
It is 45 degrees outside and in  our comfortable home it is 71 degrees. I live in an environment where the community built a nation of 50 states in North America.  Law does not let us fight over an argument.
" We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
 It asks us to mind our own business. Our government has some heavy metal to drop on a dime so we are somewhat protected from soldier's coming over the hills. Plus everyone in our state can shoot the eyes out of a bobcat.
I feel good this morning, mentally and physically. I did most of my carpet shampooing yesterday but I have to do behind the lazy boys today, I have to move a lot of stuff to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment