Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Good Morning,
I lived on a commune where dressing was optional. I learned in the bible that Adam and Eve tasted the fruit of good and evil and had to dress. In the garden you did not need to dress. I truly believe that our planet Earth is our garden. That is why I am always concerned when someone trashes it up. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Sometime good-taste in a point of view and not a law, as in breastfeeding a child.
Some folks carry their nose very high.
***

This morning I am cleaning the kitchen floor:
***
I can also stop playing a game, games are not an addiction with me. I have very good self control, it is a product of gods word.
***
No one has told me that my life style was evil. I love the planet earth and all it's creature. I follow the laws of our US Constitution and the 10 Commandments and I do not have a problem. Has someone told you that my life was evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment