Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good Morning,
This morning I am cleaning my daughters room and moving stored junk outside. I store just about everything in there and it is going, if not out then into a closet.
I feel good this morning. I was rosy faced yesterday (pow wow big chief) but I think that was because my back was sore and I was out in the wind, pressure and wind chill. I do have Indian blood in me but it is Oaxaca and Spanish Blood (Mexican) on my fathers side; I am not sure what mixture my mothers side is but it is also Mexican. Both of my grandmothers looked Indian and my fathers dad looked Mexican, my mothers dad looked Spanish. About half of all my uncles were at least 6 foot tall with some very light skinned on my mothers side. 
mmmmmmmmmm (cat walk).
My mothers mother and her sister came from a convent in Texas. My grandmother's sister became a nun (Mena Chavez) and came home to visit us in Pasadena every Christmas. They both looked very Indian with their white and corn silk hair in braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment