Saturday, February 23, 2013


Thursday:
Good Morning,
Our kitten is sad. The males know that she is fixed and do not jumped at the chance to be around her. The love is gone in the emotional state of the kitten. She is nice and does love me but I am not a male cat and she knows it. There is a difference. I am saddened by what has happened as it was my doing. Man's ego.
Mom is home and I feel very good.
I had a NARFE meeting yesterday with a good turn out. I tried to get someone else to take the presidents job but they all gave me excuses. I encouraged them to buy laptops (laptops are cheap now) and get online. That is where NARFE is at now (online). All the paper work is done online. Yes being online may be a problem when the power goes out but hopefully the power will be on elsewhere. Being dependent on electricity is a very poor way to defend one's being.

No comments:

Post a Comment