Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Morning,
It is still dark out and a chilly 18 degrees; the first thing I think about on mornings like this is frozen pipes and hard to start vehicles. After that start I make sure the animal are warm and that Laurel is OK. I heard her move about this morning and I did feed the cats. The water did flow this morning so that is a good sign.
I do feel good.
Our president offered everything to the poor yesterday and this mornings news reflects, "No news is good news." We have heard that before, "Abe Freed the slaves.", "King freed the slaves.", "FDR gave us a job." and we know the preamble.
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
I found the day yesterday warm and refreshing and the Inauguration on TV pleasant and comfortable.
We have a pink and blue sky this morning at 0700.

No comments:

Post a Comment