Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good Morning,
It is 0600 and a very warm 60 degrees outside. Every morning I explain to you how well the planet is and that it your responsibility to keep her healthy.
Do you know what propaganda is and how it sends you toward it's goal. This is the same thing; just as the video game industry teaches you to kill without batting and eye.
Moses I am sure had big mean looking guys with knives to protect Jewish folk and he also had the 10 commandment from god to teach those guys not to kill. 
How do you balance that yin and yang?
Whose responsibility is it to keep anarchy within the bonds of the 10 commandments.
***
Laurel has gone to work, later than normal. The cats are fed and the birds are looking for something to nibble on.
Today is a Saturday and it is cartoons for children, love making for adults and bull shitting by old timers like me time. I am on my second mug of coffee this morning.
I am on my normal soapbox this morning as worlds of guns and school children stand at different ends of the bullies line.
***
I am moving furniture and vacuuming our living room. We live in a very small home that is practical and efficient in a 1970 way. If our home was new then it would cost nothing to heat and a major portion of our electricity would come from the sun and not indirectly from coal. I just live in a different time an our youngsters should realize it does not cost anything to live in today's environment.
Someone please help me with this phrase, "not indirectly from coal".


No comments:

Post a Comment