Friday, January 11, 2013

Good Morning,
It is Friday morning; I say that because this morning I had no clue as what day it was and what I had planned for the day. I had to look at my watch to see what day it was? Now that I have that settled in my brain I can understand my thought process and it seems to be clear. I do need to wash and fold clothing today. I did make a mug of coffee but it is just sitting there at this end table. I finally figured out what I had to do. The Christmas lights outside and the bare Christmas tree need to come down and put away. Age?
I need to pick up the clutter that is laying about ( I do tend to nest); I guess that is what happens around ones area where useful objects just hang about close at hand. 
We had to fill in space on our shelves; old video VHS tapes were put out to fill in the blank areas. One thing nice about the shelves is that it is easy to find what your looking for if you want to watch a DVD. Old historical tapes are there also.
The rain will end this morning (the river will rise) and comfortable days are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment