Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Morning,
It is early Monday morning and I am hung over from watching football and the Golden Globes. It is 25 degrees outside our home this morning.
Mom is off today and she spent the day yesterday as a football widow on her computer playing games and reading her 1,000 news feeds and blogs. Last night we watched the Golden Globes together in her room until I got tired and went to bed.
I did wash the sleepiness away this morning but there is a lingering hangover in here, not to bad, my body just needs space internally for the blood to flow, it is a matter of priority (inner being).
There is a social society in my being (board of directors) that controls the limits of my health department. It is all part of being aware and intelligent. I guess I could also salvage what memory that is there (that was once seen and observed), that was shelved and left sitting in boxes in my brain (dusty attic). I do have a new duster similar to the blue one hanging on the kitchen wall behind the coat tree.
We did buy a vacuum cleaner this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment