Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Morning,
It is dark out this morning and cold (28 degrees), there is a hard frost which I should of mentioned before but I was occupied with the heavy wet snow. Every morning when Laurel Rose has to go to work I start her van to warm it up. I used to scrape the windows on her van but she has this spray product that does a much better job.
Last night I went in the other room and started watching one of the bowl games and fell asleep laying flat on one pillow when I awoke with bile in my mouth burning me, it was terrible and bile. I did awake with a start, unsure at what the problem was and as soon as I understood I ran into the bath room to spit this terrible burning sensation from my mouth (there was a cat curled up in the sink I use and did not want to spit in the other out of respect for my spouse) I grab a glass and poured water in it and rinsed my mouth but it did no good so I spit everything out in the toilet and kept rinsing with cupped hands. It took at least a minute or two to feel comfortable. I sat upright for the next two hours with a hard Christmas candy in my mouth watching the news and sometimes the bowl game. I finally went back to bed and had no further incident. I do have a sore neck where somehow I pulled a muscle in my neck sometime during the incident.
Mentally I am fine. I did have heated feeling in my right upper thigh yesterday (it is the false burning sensation of a pinched nerve in my back). That is normal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment