Thursday, January 17, 2013


Good Morning,
I spent the day yesterday at home. That is normal for me at this moment in time. Our climate here and our environment is not suitable for travel. Where I live is an adventure to get out of in the winter. We have been known to end up next to our stoop trying to leave the area. When I was young I always ended up at the dam ready for work. Today it is different, I do not leave the area.
I feel good this morning, the temperature outside varies from 29 to 31 degrees according to different thermometers. We now have five thermometers, front stoop 29 degrees, back deck 32 degrees, my smart phone 27 degrees, my desktop 31 degrees and mom's smart phone which I never read. So I take an average 29.75 degrees.
I do like my smart phone which is a good compliment and I could use "love" as the word to describe my fondness for my smart phone but I will leave "love" for the planets beings with a heart. It has a calculator that I just used to get the temperature, I averaged the four temperatures with it's calculator, it does have a telephone which I rarely use because I slur my words and people say, "What?"  all the time. I keep forgetting to finish each word. The phone has the correct time and date, games that surprisingly I do play. It does have a contact list for addresses which are not up to date (I copied the list from Laurel's address book).

No comments:

Post a Comment