Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good morning,
I feel fine and mom is in a deep sleep; the doctor gave her a cough medicine for whatever is going around and it knocked her into a stupor last night before bed. I looked in at her at midnight and she was fast asleep. 
Yes she did go to the doctor after work yesterday and he said everyone in town is suffering from this or some stomach ailment. Again I feel fine as I fight mentally and physically against the air-born diseases that swim in our rooms atmosphere. 
It is 29 degrees outside this windy morning.  
It is quiet here in this room, we have a fan in our heating system and I hear the air blowing through the tubing. 
The kitten went out did her business and just now came back in and now is scratching her claws on our post for battle and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment