Friday, December 28, 2012

We always need to be reminded about those other being

Good Morning,
The ground in front of our home is covered with snow; we expect another 2 or 3 inches tonight.
Laurel just asked me, "Where is the kitten?" I said I did not know, she was in when I got up this morning. Last night I opened our cat door/flap, it was closed because the male cats in the neighborhood had learned about it and stunk up our home plus George decided to be a bully and piss on everyone so we kicked him out and told him to stay out. It has been closed for over a year.
With the temperature falling into the teens and our kitten wanting out, we decided to open the door/flap again until someone starts marking their territory.
I feel good this morning. It is rare for me to feel bad mentally but if I do I know it will pass in a few moments, I have too much faith in my being on the planet earth with all you religious  and non religious folk.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment