Sunday, December 30, 2012

Good morning, 
It was 14 when mom went to work this morning it is now 18 degrees. I am listening to Latin jazz on my TV.
Mom said there was no snow to speak of at work, ours is melting but as heavy as it was it still is sparkling and white here in town.
I feel good and today I am  washing some linen/clothes and maybe I will clean the kitchen floor. I have asked the cats to do the floor as they are so clean but they just do not understand. I wanted to remove the Christmas Tree right after the new Year but mom wants me to wait until Easter Sunday. 
My friend in Auburn, California is having some problems with her health. I want to wish her good health and I am thinking of her and letting her know that I love her.
The photo above is what is sliding and melting off our roof this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment