Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Good Morning,
There is a good reason these posts are normal, boring, calm and positive! These points of view (as seen with my eyes, heard with my ears and sensed with my body) also are points of views as in my mental point of view. My reflection are quite common in the United States. There is an environment for good thought in places I dwell and the people I sit with and share my time with. I learned a long time ago that if you hang out with nice people, it rubs off and you become nice. There is the saying , "If you lie down with dogs you get fleas." It is a same with good people. I assume if you read a nice blog then you become a nice person or if you read everything I write and understand it, then you will be that much closer to understanding the planet earth and how to behave toward her creatures and skies.
0700
Mom wants me to mop the kitchen floor before she gets home. I just cleared off the couch and started a load of wash so I guess I have time to sweep and mop.
0830
Well I have most of my tasks done; that is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment