Monday, September 10, 2012

Sometime soon we will call this cool weather Fall, Autumn, it is 56 degrees out there on the deck. I will turn my pool heater on and the pool may warn up. That I am not sure of; the pool was 72 degrees 2 days ago and I need it about 80 to jump into to clean it before putting it to sleep, hibernate this winter. I may just go in any way to just get it over with.
I have to rearrange the audio equipment in our daughters room to facilitate a LP turntable and a reel to reel tape deck. I have some Long Playing Recording's on vinyl that I am going to make a few WAV Compact Disc.
1100:
I got half of the yard mowed, it was taller that 6 inches and it was thick so I had to mow 1/3 of a swipe at a time for a while, now I am mowing 1/2 of a swipe at a time. It is slow and thick to mow. I am sure the folks around the place are relieved. My back tire is getting thin from rubbing and will soon blow out. I figure about 6 months and it is gone.  I have been having to fill it up with air about once a week. I noticed it when I was mowing; as my mowing swipe was higher on one side and looking very uneven from a distance.
We have gotten behind on our to do list because of the economy. We were going to put in a new floor but that got behind and then our house wiring is lacking in places and has been put off. But hey we are no different than every one else in the United States. Since the year 2000 life has changed. I think instead of the time on the computers not working it has been the folks. As companies have left for foreign lands our work force has looked for work and just given up looking and now work part time mopping dishes and delivering home made bread.
1245
I just finished what I had planned with the mowing; I have some brush to move and then mow that area then I will mow inside the garden area around the tomato plants; the plants have a lot of tomato's that have not turned red yet.
I have about 30 bushes of grass clippings to go around some perennials out front and maybe around the tomatoes in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment