Thursday, September 6, 2012

Smartphones and the Internet help mankind

Good Morning,
It is cool in the mornings without air in this abode, this home holds heat. I am not sure what today's temperature will be but hopefully it will not be as hot as it was yesterday. I am not a young man like I was and prickly salty heat is a little too much for this soul. As a young man I devoured food and heat, age is not as kind and I enjoy the comfort of conditioned air.
It will take a few days to get a new air conditioning pump plus the service mans back-load of work, he said three or four days then he would have it in. In the meantime if it gets too hot I will go to mom's room.
I lifted the heavy air conditioner from the window in the garage and carried it to mom's room and set it up and my back is fine with no aches. There is something to mental chores of ones own body to solve problems and replace old wear and tear with rebuilt muscle and ligament. It is a wives tale that prayer for ones own body does not work with the intelligence that is available mentally and physically. I has asked my brain to function with a doctor and without a doctor to heal new and old wounds without harming what is good about my being and my body and my body and brain responded.
Mentally I am fine.

3 comments:

  1. We are crazy here. We have had the a/c on and two to three windows open for the cats enjoyment. Lucily the inside and outside temps correspond with the a/c for it's off most of the time except for nighttime when I crank the a/c down for my sleeping comfort. Hope it stays cool there until you get your compressor installed.
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 101 outside and 84 inside with all the windows shut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put on a big hat, long sleeve shirt and stay in your pool. Good way to cool off and if the water in the pool is too warm, the water hose will definitely cool you off. Love you, Sandy

    ReplyDelete