Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I spent the day yesterday outside moving brush and mowing in the garden. I meant to pickup grass clippings yesterday but that is something I will do today with our lawn sweeper. I have some perennials I have to keep warm for the winter and lawn clipping mulch will do the trick.
I feel good mentally and physically. I do lack a lot of stamina and activity seems far off. I do balance what I can do but the physical is not there. Cleaning the pool helps but cool weather is a deterrent.

I found another spelling tool.
Merriam-Webster's Word Central
http://www.wordcentral.com/home.html

I am not the best at spelling and I embarrass myself by not remembering names. I guess I will keep losing at that until I remember their names.
My mind is in a great place but putting people in a comfortable place by knowing their name is far off in the distance. I really do not want folks to smack me in the head after I forget their name but that is life some folks got it and some do not.

This is a nice photo my sister Sandy took of her husband Jimmy taking a walk in the park in Berea, Kentucky. This is a great photo.

1 comment:

  1. We're all getting to that age when people's names escape us and it takes until the next day when their name will pop into our heads.
    That picture is actually on the grounds of the Berea Community School, which is also on the edge of a sports complex and now also named as part of the Berea City Park. I took the picture with my phone and I liked it the minute I saw it large on my pc.
    I use my phone as an iPod and listen to music as I walk and when I see a particularly interesting area I take a picture with my phone. The newer phones have better cameras and maybe I will have one some day.

    ReplyDelete