Friday, September 14, 2012

For those of you that do not understand,  Man (human beings) is the son of god.
So when Jesus said Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
He meant that men are killing God. Meaning not him Jesus but man kind as a whole.

So when I see men on the street killing men on the streets then I see children of god killing children of god
or
God killing God.








It is time to take a lesson from technology and what thoughts it can place in your brain.
Thoughts can be good or evil.
History tells us that the Hebrews knew how to preserve life so that the children of god would not poison themselves with rotten flesh or scum eating fish (god killing god).

***

Different stories, Different minds, Different Variations

If I were to ask you to give me an image of God,
be it vocal, a visual image, a void, a written explanation, a drawing, a photo,
a video that you created or some other explanation or definition?
Whatever the medium, I could ask a million people for a definition,
I could stack these explanations in my/our memory banks.
+
Remembering that I asked for some kind of definition of God
and I received what I asked for.
+
My point of view acknowledges every one of these as valid.
Each one is God, each a definition represented by a different mind.
I could sort them, you could sort them, we could categorize them.
We could put each view in a different building throughout the world.
We could argue, but the definition would still be the same.
Each one is God.
We could argue again, but the definition would still be the same.
Each one is God. 

Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment