Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Up Shit's Creek Without A Paddle

That is the situation I am in; This is normal for me as it is for over 50 million people in the United States. Most folks are worse off than I am. At least I have some income coming in as I am retired from the United States Federal Government. That income may end soon but for now I am mentally in good shape.
Yesterday we paid off our mortgage and this morning I have to borrow money to keep someone from taking our home, now that is up shitscreek without a paddle.
***
I find it comforting that I am deep shit but know deep in my heart that it is not a mental problem but a self imposed benefit of over extension. I was in self imposed poverty when I dropped out in 1967 so I know that there is really no problem other than a self inflicted wound which in my mind does no damage.
So each day is a blessing and are quite far out.

No comments:

Post a Comment