Sunday, August 19, 2012

Understanding Rep. Ryan's Plan For Medicare

The Ryan - Romney team wants to end Medicare and replace it with a check to my health Care provider which is Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield gets $10,000 dollars of my money every year to pay for my wife's and my health Care.
I pay Medicare over $1,000 dollars every year for my health care.
My wife also pays Medicare about $1,000 dollars every year for her health care.
The Ryan -Romney budget wants to end all that and give me $8,500 for all my health care.
The Ryan -Romney budget wants to end all that and give my wife $8,500 for all her health care.

At the moment Medicare gets about $2,000 from us.
Blue Cross gets about $10,000 from us.
That is about $12,000 for our health care.

The Ryan - Romney plan will pay $17,000 for our health care.

For a Federal savings of (-$5,000).

And a $5,000 bonus for Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
***
 Understanding Rep. Ryan's Plan For Medicare

As the link above states I may only get $400 dollars a month and that would scare us pretty bad and leave us cold and wet on an iceberg of financial despair.


 ***
Are you angry because you do not have a chance at even getting the deal I got by working hard for the federal government.
Well the end came when Ronald Reagan decided that there was too much federal government and too many unions keeping the money and not letting the employers hold all the money instead.  Well since then the unions have just about gone with all the propaganda saying they were a bunch of crooks. Now that the unions are gone so is the 40 hour week with benefits. So the best we can do is have two part time jobs (and be happy that you at least have a job). Which is just like the plantation owners like. So now instead of having all the blacks working as slaves you have the whole country on their knees being thankful to even work. 
The black president wanted to at least build a pyramid but no we will just wait for a white president to build the pyramids.
Moses is dead so don't cry about, " Letting my people go!"

1 comment:

  1. Well shucks! I thought Obama's mother was white and his father was black. How did he become only a black president? Apparently you are just judging him by the color of his skin.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete