Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good Morning,
It seems that if you live in areas subject to flooding there is a good chance that your area will be flooded. You cannot blame the government for that.
If I live in a path of a storm there is not much I can do but hope that the storm takes another path.
I feel good this morning and I have to make a decision about the pool. I spent a lot of cash maintaining the pool this year just to swim in it maybe a dozen times. It was built for exercise and pleasure. I personally feel guilty swimming in the pool when mom works during the day and I see that if the pool is to function correctly then I have to go into the pool when mom is at work. Otherwise the pool comes down.
I feel good and my back seems to function normally as do my ribs. 
Age has caught up to me and I find it impossible to maintain anything. All equipment that runs on gasoline has to be drained or run dry otherwise the carburetors get too gummy. It seems to be worse in this day and age when you run machines on corn and gas. This morning I have to go out and run one or two machines dry.

1 comment:

  1. When you say the pool has to come down, do you mean disassembling it?????? If that's what you mean, I say NO, NO AND NO. I won't always be working and I want the pool there for us.'

    ReplyDelete