Saturday, July 28, 2012

NBC's bad taste

Good Morning,
My nose is running like a faucet and I feel lazy. I have to empty and fill the dishwasher so as to clean and fill my hummingbird feeders. I guess by the time I get done every hummingbird in the neighborhood will have a runny nose.
I did not watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics because I detest commercials at events like that.
Mom taped it so maybe I can fast forward over NBC bad taste.
Maybe after another cup of coffee I may feel better about doing my chores.
Mentally I am fine except for the water dripping from my brain.
Maybe some music will help?

1 comment:

  1. I watched a little of the opening ceremonies and didn't like them. I say, Light the torch and start em! I wanted to see some Olympics and not all that much pomp.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete