Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I do not type, I "Hunt and Peck"

It is still dark out; mom is getting ready for work. The temperature outside is 78 degrees and expected to reach 100 degrees today here in Western Kentucky.
I looked at the lawn and it needed to be cut, not today as we have other plans for the day. Tomorrow morning will be fine for a ride on the lawn tractor.
I feel good and I am sore, why I am not sure. I will jump in the pool before 0900 and take the cover off the pool; that will keep it from turning into a sauna.
0730
I just got out of the pool; I had to scrub every square inch of the pool; overlapping each stroke and sometimes doing it again. It is something you have to do when the temperature get hot; water and heat grow green as in a tropical forest.
It was refreshing and now I realize where the soreness comes from as I scrubbed the pool two days ago. Well that will toughen up this slackness.



1 comment:

  1. Do you still have your solar heater hooked up to your pool? You sure don't need it this year with all of the excessive heat that you have had. That pool sure looks refreshing but be careful not to hurt your back when you are scrubbing it. Perhaps it is time to hire out that type of work.
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete