Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good morning is a salutation to you the reader and not necessarily the state of the planet. My own personal feelings about the planet are on the positive side of respect for my elders by paying a tax to take care of them and not reflective of the attitude of my sorry ass senators from my state.
My own personal feelings about the planet are on the positive side of respect for the planet by paying a tax to take care of the pollution around my home not reflective of the attitude of my sorry ass senators from my state.
I may continue after I unload the dishwasher.
I vote that the gun laws and regulations about any one owning a gun be placed in the hands of the Defence Department and that 10% of the defence Fund be made available for the use of permits (federal).
States can have a Militias and can be funded by the states and Federal Government but the firearms sales will be strictly a federal responsibility
The National Rifle Association is so powerful that our lawmakers fear them. Is that any way to have our government run.
It should be placed into consideration that every third election of the United States President be held without any funds for ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment