Sunday, July 29, 2012

Good Morning,
Day light is just coming up as the sun is reflected near our horizon.
The thought came to me if any object in the sky stays in the same place in earths sky other than the sun?
 I dug up what was left of our bird seed and placed it out for the birds. From now on they will have to wait until we come up with more seed. from the seed mills.
When I first went outside I noticed that the western skies were pink.
0800
I turned on this Sunday Morning with George and George was not there so I turned it off. I guess I am getting very particular in my old age.
The TV is off and it is time for some coffee.
It is a pleasant morning here in Western Kentucky . You do have to remember that that is my point of view reflected from the vision of my two eyes on our deck with birds feeders and zooming hummingbirds buzzing near your ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment