Monday, July 30, 2012

President George W. Bush's tax cuts set to expire

I posted this morning on my paper tablet. I do this from time to time as I am outside early in the morning (a variable from 0500-0900). Sometimes I post outside and other times I just watch the day. It is very comforting in this area of the planet.
Have you ever posted with lots of variables (thoughts in between the lines of the posts). Those in between thoughts do release tension.
Clearing the mind does great things to the human endeavor. Since I did save a lot of cash with the government they pay for my retirement while using my money to pay for the road in front of my home. That is the bonus I get; you just get the road in front of your home.
It has come to my attention that those wanting smaller government are full of pent up steam that does not move the locomotive in a positive way.

When you build a pyramid you maintain it; you do not cut the funding to maintain it. The pyramid is part of the our system of government.
We have the:
 Department of Agriculture (USDA) Employee
    Department of Commerce (DOC) Employee
    Department of Defense (DOD) Retired Employee
    Department of Education (ED)
    Department of Energy (DOE)
    Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
    Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
    Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
    Department of Justice (DOJ)
    Department of Labor (DOL)
    Department of State (DOS)
    Department of the Interior (DOI)
    Department of the Treasury
    Department of Transportation (DOT)
    Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

or do we just want the names above to just complain about.

All these are services provided to everyone and we pay for them with our taxes. A tax cut removes a service. President George W. Bush's tax cuts set to expire.


No comments:

Post a Comment