Sunday, July 15, 2012




7/15/2012 Good Morning,
Today I am quiet, today I rest. My back is sore and my eyes are sleepy. Mentally I am fine. The grey cat Polly I came over and said good morning as cats do. I put food chow out for the outdoor cats if they would like to partake of such indulgence and I have my mug of coffee.
My computer is updating so I am writing this in "WordPad".
My writing sucks but my mind is sound and I want to place my mind online. There are particulars that are just mine and you need a mind to read between the lines. These morning delights in word play are just that delights that are my morsels of thought. I have no depth I just see in a normal dimension.
I just pasted this over here to this blog.
I just went out to see what is happening to my tube feeder and it was broken and full of ants and decay. I tried to put it back together but the plastic was too broken to fix; the cage is fine so maybe some good ol "Duck Tape" will make my feeders straight and true. A good scrubbing and the "Duck Tape" will make the tube last just a bit longer; the birds are not that particular about "Duck Tape".

No comments:

Post a Comment