Monday, June 18, 2012


Monday Morning,
The weather folks said it is going to get hot today; our pool is 86 degrees and I do think that is about right so the cover comes off today.
Today I clean out from under our solar heater, clear off the platform and then seal it; this may take a good deal of time as the weather heats up this week; I can not leave the hoses, pots and pipes out on the lawn for more than 3 days.
I feel good this morning and it was an excellent Fathers Day here in Kentucky. I took the day off yesterday and enjoyed the day.
Mom went to work with her remaining feelings of her past cold; I told to take the day off at work (ease up a bit and enjoy the day at work); mom is a people person; a walking public relations individual; she can walk you out the door by kindly calling you an idiot and you actually enjoy the pleasure of her company and wonder how you are outside looking in; the lady has talent.
1130
I cleared and  weeded out under the solar platform this morning. I will go out and rake up all the debris into a trash can (some plastic shreds).
What eats plastic? Common Ivy, English Ivy and Pestalotiopsis microspora.
1600
I am done for the day; I still have quite a bit to do; mom will be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment