Saturday, June 16, 2012

I am up early with a sore throat. Mom is sleeping and hopefully she is better; yesterday she worked a little but I stopped her and she rested the rest of the day. I think she will be better.
It is 70 degrees outside at the moment and that is a new milestone as our pool will heat up quickly. Very strange because everyone has a cold and not going in the pool. I am going in the pool today because it needs to be cleaned and shocked.
I think our day will be sunny. I picked the beans yesterday and they had been on the vine too long as they were not edible (hard and leathery). Our tomatoes are getting bigger but still not turning; our normal high heat/high humidity is not here and that is what our tomatoes thrive on.
This sore throat is annoying.
0830
Setting my first posts in stone in my garden; all the other posts are temporary. I will have to buy stone or concrete to set any more posts or just set them in dirt; I will do that.
I just came in to rest a bit.
0930
The post is set in stone and it is warm out, time to clean the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment