Saturday, June 2, 2012

Or: "I spent four lonely days in a brown L. A. haze"

Good Morning,
I should not be so happy, I should be out hunting for food.
Anyway I awoke with a thought in my mind, which was, "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" or, "I spent four lonely days in a brown L. A. haze."
I am not going to explain other than the fact that we as human beings on this planet earth have been exposed to propaganda/or a repeated wives tale via history.
There is an article below that explains that our children are not fed berries, grasses and leftover bones of Dinosaurs or as history says," A well balanced diet.!" but prepared slop via the grocery store. It is not a New York Fish Market or Country Vegetable Stand; even if I bought only vegetables from our store they would not be fit for human consumption. I not to go into what is waxed or sprayed, inbred or forced fed but just say that society as we saw after the Second World War is not here.
Our grandson wants a Totino's pizza for his birthday.
I feel good this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment