Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Am and Successful

It is 62 degrees outside this morning and our pool is 78 degrees covered. That is good because I can jump into temperatures like that but mom will not. I have other chores to do for the day. Yesterday the grandchildren came by for a visit as Kitten Yarn had a luncheon to attend to here in town. Her friend (best friends growing up) is a good writer and was honored at our local school for her determination to succeed. She left southern poverty behind to become successful.
I will go out and mow about 0900. That is when the excess dew on the lawn is absorbed into the air the rest has gone down into the depths of the soil. After that I plant two perennial butterfly bushes by our shed and flowers in the garden to draw the honey bees into the garden (Marigolds and Zinnias).
We can tell a human being where they are but they may never see until they see.
***
The planet needs attention from me and I am responsible for this space provided. It is not much but it is what I care for and nourish.
1000
I have about half of the yard mowed. I came in to cool down; it is about 83 degrees out there at this moment. I am having a glass of lemonade mom and the kids squeezed last week. It hits the spot.
1400
 did a little hoeing in the garden and planted two butterfly bushes; I just found out that mom bought another perennial that needs planting. I will have to ask where she wanted that plant. I did not plat the Marigolds or Zinnias as my big body just gave out.
1530
Just resting and waiting for mom.
I uploaded some photos to Face Bouquet (FaceBook).



No comments:

Post a Comment