Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Morning,
It is cool outside and I am happy that I covered the pool. I had two reasons for covering the pool,one was tha it keeps the pool warm and two the cover needed washing and that is a good way to do that as the flowing water under the cover scrubs it in it's normal operation. All I ever need to do is flip the cover at least once a week. This week end I will flip it back over.
***
My prayers go out to my friend who had a serious operation and was in tremendous pain after the operation this last week.
***
I feel good this morning, mom is off today and she said she finished her historical project for our daughter and son. I read it and I was in tears after reading it. It is part of our family history and it is true and factual.
***
It was 57 degrees outside this morning. The sky is blue and clear, the birds are at the feeders. I steel hear the humming and the water falling in our aquarium. Most of the cats were out last night being cats. Some of the cats go after ground rodents and the young cats go after crawdads. Mice and snakes just stay away from our area of the planet.
Our garden is doing fine, the fence is keeping the deer away though it looks awkward in the yard.
1500
I tilled the garden just a few minutes ago and moved all my tools into the woodshed.



No comments:

Post a Comment