Sunday, May 27, 2012

Good Morning,
I was out early and sat outside on the deck and watched the planet grow in the area where we live.
The birds were active and the cats were alert and hunting; I had eaten and was just watching the planet.
1600
We just got out of the pool; we went in just after the Indy 500. I enjoy auto racing and NASCAR is just getting a start. Early on we were outside on the deck then mom starting doing some heavy searching in the 1940 census; she found my mom's family and my dad's family in San Gabriel and Pasadena; she had some good luck even though I think the census takers were given some not so well data from our family. They said my mom was 16 in 1940 but I am sure she was 18 at the time; or maybe they just collected the data a couple years earlier and just wrote in the date (1940) Los Angeles is big.

No comments:

Post a Comment