Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Morning,
I was active all day yesterday but without any strong physical activity. Today I mow the lawn; the lawn has not grown much and it is a activity that is more for the neighbor hood than it does need mowing. To me it like paying a tax for the city to provide me with a road at my doorstep.
I was thinking that the affluent in our society want something for nothing which has changed as in it used to be that  the poor got food stamps and wages for being poor now the rich want most of that money to store in off shore accounts.


My New Formula

1960 = Big Corporation = 500,000 employees paying Federal Taxes

2005 = Big Corporation = 500,000 employees paying No Federal Taxes


I do not know how many Big Corporations there were in 1950 or do I know how many Big Corporations  there are today.

I do know that they left the country for cheap labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment