Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Good Morning,
I found out last month that my cousin went to the same High School that I did but living with different points of view we never realized it. 
How this happened is this way, she is my mothers sister's daughter and I only saw her on Christmas Day every year in Pasadena at my Grandmothers home and she always lived over there. I never knew where over there was so she was always my cousin from over there. Then my dad came and got me to live with him in Alhambra. From time to time we would visit my fathers father in San Gabriel. My dad got kick out of our home in Alhambra and we moved to Temple City where I continued going to school and seeing my cousin only at Christmas who lived over there. As it turns out I was living over there too but never realized it until I saw her name as a graduate of Temple City High School. I then realized that we were at the same school at the same time.
I asked her and she complied that yes she did go to school there and she found my photo in her year book.

I think she lived in East San Gabriel and I lived in Temple City near Arcadia; here is the Map
My mothers mother lived in Pasadena which is above the little man, you can see the "na" of  Pasadena in this image. We lived on Duarte Drive near Arcadia and I think my cousin lived in East San Gabriel; Temple City High School is the "Red A".

You can see that the area my father and mother lived in was small.

In this link next map is the relationship between where I was born (within a block of my mothers home) and Temple City High School.


This photo: There was a Mothers Clinic (they called birthing centers today) somewhere on Fairmount Ave across from  the Huntington and that is where I was born. The "A" is 40 Bellefontaine where I grew up at my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment