Saturday, April 7, 2012

Was Jesus’ Last Supper a Seder?

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday.
It is a cool 40 degrees outside this morning. The Day is clear and the sky is a comfortable blue, no wind and I think the birds are sleeping in until the sun warms them up a bit. The only sound I hear is the water falling into our aquarium and the humming in my ears ( mine is a cricket type sound which is quite comforting).
Mom works all day and today I will mow and move some brush around.
Mom and I are going to try to plant some azaleas this year. We planted some some time ago but they were in the shade and wet and  did not do well.
I asked mom to buy a egg coloring kit so that I could give it a try. I may also color some plastic eggs I saw in the store the other day.

Details and History of Crucifixion

1 comment:

  1. yes, of course...i have always thought that the last supper was a passover seder....it just makes sense

    ReplyDelete